Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Lesson 11 challenge

Lesson 11 challenge
What does your PLN look like? You may already have a PLN, just didn’t realize your handful of favorite websites had a name. Share on your blog some of your online resources and what you have gained from them.


I really like working with anything from RUSA(Reference and User Services Association).  
http://www.ala.org/rusa/

I also really like following the free webinars from the  Texas State Library And Archives Comission.
. From the TSLAC I have gained a knowledge of what other libraries, such as the Talking Books Program and the Texas State Library and Archives, have to offer our patrons. 

I have gotten some really great ideas by going on to  Pinterest  and searching Library Book Displays. I will use the ideas I learned here for book displays in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment