Saturday, June 25, 2016

Lesson 9 challenge

Complete a lesson or a challenge using one of the resources described above. Take a screenshot of your finished product to include in your blog post about the experience. Explain how you might use this resource personally or professionally. I completed a lesson from Google's Made with Code in which I had to arrange blocks so that a character named Riley from the Pixar movie  Inside Out could slide down a stair rail. I found it a little frustrating at first but finally got it to work.  I might use this resource personally to entertain my cousin's children when they come to visit during the Summer. I might use this resource professionally to get a young girl interested in computer science or maybe to keep children occupied while their mothers finished an application in the computer area. 



No comments:

Post a Comment